Monday, March 10, 2008

More Cat-toons

You may recall that several posts ago, I posted a cartoon made by Simon Tofield. Well, much to my excitement, Tofield has created another video that commiserates with cat owners.

This time, the cartoon centers around that time of the day when your cat decides that he or she wants to come in after exploring the great backyard. However, I have seen few cat owners that have a built in kitty-door. As a result, we have one impatient cat trying to get in.

After watching these cartoons, I really feel that Tofield has a good grasp on what it is to own a cat. I hope one day to see a picture of the cat that these cartoons are based on.

Enjoy:

(Video hosted by YouTube.com)

1 comment:

Matt Brown said...

That part about cats wanting to come out until you open the door is so true. Those animals give us no respect! Haha, sweet post!