Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More Fun Than You Can Shake a Stick At

My last post was about the new activities that pets can participate in. So, to continue with this theme of innovation, I would like to talk about some interesting new pet gadgets that will certainly spark your interest.

Switched.com had a list of 12 pet innovations that are worth a look. There were a couple from that list that caught my attention.
  • Pet Chime Doggy Doorbell: This invention was made to prevent pets from barking or scratching when they want to go out. To get your attention, they push the paw shaped button and a chime is emitted from a wireless transmitter.

  • POOP-FREEZE Spray: This product reminds me of the movie "Envy" in which the main character invents a spray that makes doggy droppings disappear. While this product doesn't do that, it does freeze the droppings to make them easy to clean up.

  • Modern Cat Furniture: The Refined Feline website sells cat furniture that is made to look modern and stylish. Their slogan, "Eyesore no more," describes how their furniture is made to fit with your decor rather than look like a sore thumb in your living room.

These were just a few of my favorites. Go take a look for yourself and I'm sure you'll be amazed at what people have come up with for our pets.

(Picture courtesy of switched.com)

2 comments:

Matt Brown said...

Hey that POOP-FREEZE stuff isn't just for pets right? ...Sweet.

We Love Pets said...

When I read this article I am very happy. I really want this information. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. It’s very useful information for whom who loves their pets. Thanks for sharing.