Monday, April 14, 2008

"For Your Cast of Characters"

I love it when commercials make me laugh. I love it even more when the ad involves cats.

Tidy Cats has recently created a collection of commercials that pretty much made my night last night (Yes, my night was THAT boring). But, my lack of social engagements aside, I think they did a great job on these commercials.

The whole collection cat be found on the "Tidy Cats Presents" portion of the website. I'd recommend clicking through all of the available videos and enjoying the quirkiness of each one. My favorite, however, would have to be "Outfits."

"Charades" was the one that got me interested in pursuing these commercials. After searching youtube.com, I realized that Tidy Cats has a history of clever commercials involving talking cats. In comparison, I'd say the newer ones are better since the ad I saw last night caught my attention and stuck in my head.

I hope you enjoy these commercials as much as I did. As for me, I need to run to the store...to buy some litter...Tidy Cats litter...

(Picture courtesy of TidyCats.com)

1 comment:

Matt Brown said...

Cats in costumes kinda creep me out. But boy oh boy do I enjoy a good old talking pet commercial...