Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mornings With a Cat

If you're blessed, as I am, to wait paw and...paw on a cat, I'd bet that your mornings start out much like mine do.

Every day, I wake up around nine a.m. Or, that's when I set my alarm for. I usually get a different wake-up call around eight a.m. My cat has decided that an hour before I actually want to be awake is the perfect time to have breakfast. The only problem for her is that "the help" has yet to get out of bed.

If I make any sort of sound or movement that betrays any sign of life in my room, my cat takes to meowing incessantly.

If this sounds like your morning, you'll most likely get as much of a kick out of this cartoon as I did. It was made by an English cartoonist named Simon Tofield. "Cat Man Do" and more of his work can be found on the Tandem Films website.

No comments: