Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Meet My Pets

I figured it was about time to introduce you to all of my pets. They all have unique personalities and they were the inspiration for this blog.

My dog: Amber is the first dog I've ever had. My family has had her since I was in sixth grade. We adopted her from the Denver Dumb Friends League. She's an Australian Shepherd/English Springer Spaniel mix. Amber is very intelligent and learned how to play dead in ten minutes.

My cats: We have two cats, Fluffy and Cali. Fluffy is a black domestic long hair and Cali is a black and white cow spotted domestic short hair. Fluffy lives at my parents' house while Cali lives with me. I got Cali a year ago from the Table Mountain Animal Center and she's acted like a crazy kitten ever since. As for Fluffy, my parents got her because my family has a tradition of getting a black DLH cat and naming her Fluffy. This Fluffy is Fluffy five for the whole family.


        My guinea pigs: Right now, my family has seven guinea pigs. We adopt guinea pigs that can't seem to find homes. Once a guinea pig has been at a shelter for several months, we pick them up and we nurse them back to health, which is needed with some of the guinea pigs we adopt from shelters. We adopted Pumpkin, Truffle, Holly, Hazelnut, Fred and George from numerous shelters across Colorado. Cheyenne, the guinea pig who lives at my apartment, was adopted from Petco.

        These are all of my wonderful pets and my family will always adopt a pet in need.

        1 comment:

        We Love Pets said...

        When I read this article I am very happy. I really want this information. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. Thanks for this great information! Very informative, and I think you have answered the question I was looking for. It’s very useful information for whom who loves their pets. Thanks for sharing.